Wednesday, January 14, 2009

San Antonio Independent Christian Film Festival

Well, I just got back from SAICFF (San Antonio Independent Christian Film Festival ). If I could sum the whole festival in one word it would be "Inspiring".
It Inspired me to see men and women of all ages making films.
It Inspired me when I saw the vision of these filmmakers to glorify God through film.
It Inspired me when a 19 year old guy won the largest cash prize award for a film.
It Inspired me to see over 2500 people with the same hunger for God Glorifying Films.

Here are where the awards went.

Best Trailer Award: Changing Lives

Young Filmmakers Award: A Journey of Hope

Best Treatment: Sand Town

Best Creation Film Award: Noah’s Ark

Best Biblical Family Film Award: Binding Faith

Best Film Short Award: Prodigal Trilogy

Best Original Film Score Award: The Secrets of Jonathan Sperry

Audience Choice Award: The Widow’s Might

Best Documentary Award: The Terry Schiavo Story

Best Feature Film Award: Fireproof

$101,000 Jubilee Award: The Widow's Might

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello!