Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Box Office Prediction for December 5-7

Welcome to the Blog. I pray you had a blessed Thanksgiving.

There are three movies coming out in Wide Release.
"Punisher: War Zone"
"Cadillac Records"
"Frost/Nixon"

There is one movie coming out in limited theaters.
"Nobel Son"


My Prediction
1. Four Christmases
2. Bolt
3. Twilight
4. Quantum of Solace
5. Punisher: War Zone





Fireproof update: Fireproof slid down to 486 theaters this last weekend. It made 431,000 dollars this weekend. That would mean Fireproof made a total of 32.3 million dollars.


The Boy in the Striped Pajamas update: BISP (Boy in the Striped Pajamas) made 1.6 Million dollars this weekend. It has also made a total of 5.1 Million dollars.



Now for the movie trailer of the week. I loved the first Ice Age, I did not like the second. So I will give them a chance to impress me on the third. (It does look funny)

http://www.apple.com/trailers/fox/iceagedawnofthedinosaurs/medium_t.html


Have a blessed day everyone.

No comments: